Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do you have a web page created in FrontPage and freely published.. ??

I have spent so much time on trying to find a free web host that would support FrontPage without any tricks, but all of those %26#039;free%26#039; web hosts demanded to fill in the billing information part in the end as a nice surprise. :(



So If you managed to create a thing of yours in FrontPage afterwards successfully publishing it.. WHERE ??? That is my question. And HOW ??



Please tell me which buttons I have to press, because I am becoming hopeless. Everywhere it says one way and the reality is somehow different. :%26#039;((



What do I have to type when I click the %26#039;Publish web ste%26#039; in FrontPage.. I choose FTP.. right..?? So what do I type there ??



Where do I click in that real site to unite free web host with FrontPage creation ???



Do you have a web page created in FrontPage and freely published.. ??





There are no FREE hosting providers out there that allows you to upload (as in publish) your pages using FrontPage, DreamWeaver whatever....



You need to have a hosting provider that supports piece of technology called %26quot;FONTPAGE EXTENTION%26quot; about 80% of the providers do support them.



Any way if do want to use it on your FREE hosting providers then, I%26#039;ll try to give you step by step direction how to by pass frontpage please read carefully:



Assuming all your pages are created and saved on your hard disc. You can use two methods. 1. FTP transfer 2. Use your hosting provider%26#039;s online flie Creator or transfer.



First FTP, This probaly the best and simplest way of uploading your Pages to your hosting server. However not many FREE hosting provider supports this. Ther some free FTP program available to download like WSFTP, CuteFTP etc. With FTP you just select the Files to upload and it upload everything for you.



Secondly, Most FREE Hosting providers will allow you to use their own Web Builder facilities. If they do all you do is open each page in your FrontPage and Switch to CODE VIEW then EDIT %26gt;%26gt; SELECT ALL%26gt;%26gt; COPY after that go your HOSTING PROVIDERS PAGE BUILDERS Area just %26quot;PASTE%26quot; the code in the body section.



Wallaaa NOW you have the page online.



If you need your website hosted then e-mail me through my website with small monthly contribution you can host it on my server and I%26#039;ll help you get it publish.



Do you have a web page created in FrontPage and freely published.. ??



have you tried geocities?



Other Replys:geocities is what i use, and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment