Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want to switch to Comcast internet but AT&T hosts my web address. Can I still use my web page

I would contact AT%26amp;T, if your not using them as a provider they are going to shut down your site since your not paying for their service....



If you used a tool like site builder, make sure you back up the web site to your pc so you can upload it to your new provider if need be.....



I want to switch to Comcast internet but AT%26amp;T hosts my web address. Can I still use my web page and address?





This is why you never use the isp%26#039;s email address they give you. If you switch you%26#039;ll have to let everyone who emails you know of your change of address. If you do change get a Yahoo or Hotmail account. This way it doesn%26#039;t matter who your isp is you will have the same email address for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment