Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have registered my own domain name .but I don't know how to host my page and connect with my

I have owned a domain in my name as www.kkarthikey an.com. but I don%26#039;t know how to host my designed web pages. Is there any free web host available? Or Paying web host is better? How to connect my domain name with host.?



I have registered my own domain name .but I don%26#039;t know how to host my page and connect with my domain?





Yahoooooooo !



I have registered my own domain name .but I don%26#039;t know how to host my page and connect with my domain?



For affordable hosting, go to www.theyrealltaken.com and choose the basic plan. Getting a paid web hosting company is much better, because you will have your own spam free email address at your own domain name, more room on your website, more bandwidth, and many other perks too numerous to list. After you sign up for hosting, they send you a welcome email to tell you how to log in and create your hosting account. I have several sites hosted here, and am very pleased with the service and what I get with my accounts.



Other Replys:Try Google Apps. They provide everything a website of a small company requires.



Other Replys:Now google is also providing this for just $10 for year, you have 7 days tiral and after that only you have to pay



Best of luck :)



Other Replys:For free try freehostia or else you can buy web hosting from websites like http://aplis.net/



Other Replys:You get what you pay for



http://www.buildmybusinessonline.com



Other Replys:If you currently are a web subscriber, your current provider offers a homepage into which you can FTP your current webpage(s) [which can be authored/designed using Composer [an authoring tool which is free when using Netscape browser], NotePad, MSN Word, FrontPage, DreamWeaver, etc.] and use the homepage hosting services. In a sense, you are hosting a commercial webpage via the homepage link and incurring merely the monthly access of, say, AOL.com, etc. Nevertheless, should you want to link your current domain name to the homepage URL, you%26#039;ll need to use a third-party redirection service, i.e., mydomain.com [which is free] or simply direct your domain name registry, i.e., godaddy.com to forward your domain name [with masking] to the link it to your homepage URL. It%26#039;s that simple.



Good luck!



Other Replys:Paid hosting is always better as free hosting will somehow take advantage of you in one way or another.



There are many good webhosting sites.



Visit



http://www.nicewebhosts.com



there you will find best web hosting providers compared with their webspace and bandwidth as well as their prices.



Hope you find the right one.



Other Replys:please check



http://www.ssooffttwwaarree.com/web_host...

No comments:

Post a Comment