Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i go about starting my own fantasy spoerts web page?

I know i need someone to host my page but how or where do i do this? i%26#039;m trying to start my own web page regarding fantasy sports.



How do i go about starting my own fantasy spoerts web page?





Well, you already know that you need a web host. Here are some good free ones:



1. www.piczo.com



This is a good one for beginners. It%26#039;s all drag %26#039;n%26#039; drop, so it%26#039;s pretty basic. You can upload photos and etc. Just sign up for an account and it will tell you how to get started.



2. www.freewebs.com



This one is for a little more advanced website users. It%26#039;s not exactly drag %26#039;n%26#039; drop, but it is pretty easy. You can pick a template layout, then add words and pictures.



3. www.geocities.com



Yahoo! owns this one. You can also drag %26#039;n%26#039; drop words and pictures, making it easy and free.



Hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment