Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I find a host to my web site that I designed on front page.?

I designed a web site using front page. I want it to be hosted by the server But I dont know how to do so.



How can I find a host to my web site that I designed on front page.?





You have some options. If you want free web hosting, try Yahoo! Geocities, 50Megs, or search for %26quot;Free Web Hosting%26quot;. Most free hosters add ads to your site. Also, you don%26#039;t get a real domain name (www.exampe.com), you get something like www.geocities.com/example.



If you want your own domain name I recommend Godaddy. The cost about $7.00/year. Also they will host the site for free (with ads) if you get a domain from them.



Another option is is paid hosting. Again I recommend godaddy. Hosting plans start at $3.19 for 2 years. With this you get a domain name, no ads, and a bunch of other add-ons.



There are many others besides these. Though I recommend these because I have been a web developer for many years and have delt with many hosters. These are the ones that I had the best experience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment