Sunday, May 23, 2010

Web hosting...?

Hey guys, I was just wondering what is a good free web hosting site. Basically, I am looking for something where I can host a few pages. I don%26#039;t really care about making the pages because I will be making them locally on my machine and then uploading them. If the site works with Microsoft Frontpage, that is definitely a plus. So basically, which ones give a lot of space, which ones put up less advertising, etc...?



Thanks!



Web hosting...?





check out these two links



http://www.free-webhosts.com/



http://www.webhosts4free.com/



Web hosting...?



I suggest Freewebs, but if this is a professional website, I don%26#039;t think your clients will remmber the long address. I higly reccomend T35.com, if you have experience with web design, but it contains a pop-up ad on the index. You can%26#039;t get one for free that works with Frontpage, because you would need an FTP sever which is really expensive. If you learn HTML, that would be helpful, or you could manually save the files in Frontpage, an upload it to whatever server you plan on using, but is will take some time and effort :D

No comments:

Post a Comment