Friday, October 30, 2009

Chilly Domains - web hosting, has anyone else had problems with them?

Last August I was looking for a cheap hosting solution for a one page website, and chose these cowboys.



I have never been able to upload a single page to my alloctated domain, and each time I emailed them I was informed. %26#039;Our engineers have rectified the problem.%26#039;



In the end I just told them to get lost and used another hosting service.



But now, despite my pointing out that I could never access their services they are threatening me with debt collectors unless I pay up. It%26#039;s only a small amount, so they have added another year on for not cancelling by registered letter, although I did cancel by email, the same way I signed up.



I have a whole file of emails to them asking for help to access my domain, but never had a satisfactory reply.



I cannot believe I%26#039;m the only one to have problems with them.



Any advice appreciated.



Chilly Domains - web hosting, has anyone else had problems with them?





If you like to create websites (usually you will end up more than 1 website, I got more than 100 websites in about 6 months%26#039; time), go for multiple web hosting services where you could host all your websites in one account.



I would like to suggest following webhosting , they are excellent.



Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...



They offer hosting of %26quot;unlimited domains%26quot; and you will get massive webspace of 300000 MB (300 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer %26quot;a free Domain Name%26quot; and installing service called %26quot;Fantastico%26quot;. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer %26quot;Free Website Builder%26quot; as well.



Visit the site to check details.



Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...



Domains



Following site is quite good to register domains as price is reasonable with free privacy. Some charge about $5/ year just for free privacy.



IPOWER http://www.anurl.com/?TXIBE



Chilly Domains - web hosting, has anyone else had problems with them?



I%26#039;ve never heard of them.



I%26#039;d go with something more popular..



look at



http://www.getawebpage.net



They list the top 10 (or so) web hosting companies. I%26#039;d probably go with startlogic or bluehost

No comments:

Post a Comment