Saturday, October 24, 2009

How much bandwidth should my web hosting plan include?

I%26#039;m not 100% sure on the numbers, so a formula for estimating would be excellent.



But... let%26#039;s pretend I%26#039;m planning on having 50 hits daily (at least when I start up), with an average page size of 125kb (including images). How much monthly badwidth do I need?



Do my uploads count towards that?



Also, what are some good hosting plans for $8.00 monthly or less that let me pay at least every 3 months (preferably monthly)?



I%26#039;m looking into TotalChoiceHosting, 40 GB bandwidth for $5 / monthly. Is that a good deal? Also 1200 MB storage.



How much bandwidth should my web hosting plan include?





From what you describe, the plan you note will more than cover your needs.



How much bandwidth should my web hosting plan include?



I think 5 G of bandwidth is already more than enough for your website, but of course, it is better if your website has excess bandwidth allocation.



With regards to webhosting deal, I think you can still have offers better than that from TotalChoiceHosting. Check My Webbie Hosting. Their LITE plan, which only costs $3.95/month, already includes 1.5 G disk space and 150 bandwidth. Based also in my experience, all their guarantees (including one-hour ticket response time, 99.9%uptime, etc.) are realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment