Friday, October 30, 2009

I am having problems with my web page!?

I made modifications to my web site using front page and now my side menu bar is not pulling up. there is an asterisk at the bottom of the page but that is not helping me. If some one needs to see the page they can im me at james_welty 2002 on yahoo and i can give you the site. if it makes a difference my site is being hosted from my server at home using windows 2000 advanced server



I am having problems with my web page!?





open the offending page in a simple text editor (notepad - if u dont have anything better). Search for the last text that you see in the page that is *ok*. your issues should be very close to it, look at the code, you must have an offending command somewhere there. cut-n-past some of that code here?

No comments:

Post a Comment