Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need to contact Yahoo about my web site. If you type in my url it goes to another web site.?

I have a web site www.jointjuice.biz and when you type it in using yahoo it goes to a different site, that I don%26#039;t want it to go to. If you use any other search engine it will go to my web page healthy jointjuice. Have contacted web developer. They said that they don%26#039;t have any control over what yahoo does. Have contacted web host and they said to contact developer. ???????????????????????????????????



I need to contact Yahoo about my web site. If you type in my url it goes to another web site.?





I suggest starting here:



http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

1 comment:

  1. Your complete Facial Attendance & access Control Solution at one place
    Scalable solution for your projects with reliability
    access control system

    ReplyDelete