Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yahoo hosts my 5 web pages. I want to use MySQL database. Urgent help needed with upload pls!?

Yahoo hosts my 5 web pages and I have a customer loyalty program where customers can earn points. I have software where they can sign up with email addresses and i shall award points according to their purchases. I want to know how I can upload my customer list, my software program (written in php format). Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Annemarie



Yahoo hosts my 5 web pages. I want to use MySQL database. Urgent help needed with upload pls!?





ok OK! i understood your ptoblem....... you need PHP+MYSQL host.... Free, http://www.bravehost.com provides that... i use same!



Yahoo hosts my 5 web pages. I want to use MySQL database. Urgent help needed with upload pls!?



well why dont you contact me at my msn messenger .. i shall explain you and direct you.



here is my id ahsan_khan7 at hotmail dot com.



Other Replys:find in www.forumw.org

No comments:

Post a Comment